Monday, January 1, 2007

Fruits index

The great indexing project! Because I can't think of any other better way to do this...I'm listing all of the recipes in a given chapter and linking them to the post where I cook it. I would ADORE if you would comment on the index, especially if you can comment on TJOC recipes (in the respective chapter) that you have made and your thoughts on it :)

If you found this page on Google and the recipe you are looking for is not linked to yet--search for it. I'm usually at least a couple months behind in updating the index.

I hope to update each index about once a quarter.

Fruits:
Number of recipes: 109
Number of recipes made:
Sept 2008: Uh oh...none...
Dec 2008: 2 or 1.8%--well, that's better than none!
March 2009: 4 or 3.7%
May 2009: 6 or 5.5%
Oct 09: 8 or 7.3%
Mid-Jan 10: 10 or 9.2%
Mid-Jan 11: 14 or 12.8%
Mid-May 11: 16 or 14.7%

Fruit salad or fruit cup
Ambrosia
Macedoine or fresh fruits
Fruit fool I
Fruit fool II
Dried fruit compote
Fruit-nut pemmican
Poaching liquids for fruits I
Poaching liquids for fruits II
Poaching liquids for fruits III
Spiced syrup for fresh fruits
Spiced syrup for canned fruits
Poached fruit
Poached thin-skinned fruit
Poached thick-skinned fruit
Tangy poached fruit
Baked fresh fruit compote
Grilled or broiled fruit
Grilled or broiled fruit kebabs
Fruit brule
Sauteed fruit
Sauteed fruit to serve meat
Flambeed fruits
Apple rings
Honey apples
Sauteed apples and bacon
Applesauce
Seasoned applesauce I
Seasoned applesauce II
Seasoned applesauce III
Baked apples I
Baked apples II
Baked apples stuffed with sausage
Spicy apricot sauce
Cooked dried apricots
Chocolate dipped bananas
Baked bananas I
Baked bananas II
Honey-grilled bananas
Curried tropical chutney
Fresh self-garnished berries
Berries cockaigne
Fresh strawberry variation I
Fresh strawberry variation II
Fresh strawberry variation III
Fresh strawberry variation IV
Fresh strawberry variation V
Strawberries romanoff
Strawberries rombauer
Fresh blueberry syrup
Blackberry flummery
Raspberry puree
Raspberry syrup
Cranberry sauce and jellied sauce
Whole berry cranberry sauce
Cooked cranberry relish
Uncooked cranberry relish
Gooseberry chutney
Red currant sauce
Elderberry vinegar
Poached cherries
Macerated cherries with herbs
Winter fruit salad
Citrus salad
Salt-preserved lemons
Oranges in syrup
Kumquat compote
Broiled grapefruit
Sweetened grapefruit
Chilled grapefruit cups
Coconut lime salad
Stuffed dates
Baked figs with ricotta
Grilled or broiled figs with prosciutto
Fig compote with lemon and ginger
Grapes and sausages
Pickled grapes
Guavas in light rum syrup
Kiwi shrimp salad
Sauteed lychees
Mangos and cucumbers
Mango with cilantro
Melon baskets or fruit cups
Melon and prosciutto I
Melon and prosciutto II
Watermelon and goat cheese
Sauteed papaya
Green papaya salad
Pawpaw pudding
Filled peaches
Baked stuffed peaches
Glazed nectarines
Poached pears in red wine
Stuffed pears
Persimmons in vinaigrette
Sauteed persimmons
Pineapple tidbits
Filled pineapple
Fresh pineapple cup
Stewed prunes
Wine plum sauce
Pomegranate molasses
Melon with prickly pear sauce
Baked quinces
Quince paste (membrillo)
Poached rhubarb
Rhubarb relish
Tamarinds
Tamarind dipping sauce


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.