Monday, January 1, 2007

Cocktails and party drinks index: 2006 Edition

The great indexing project! Because I can't think of any other better way to do this...I'm listing all of the recipes in a given chapter and linking them to the post where I cook it.  This is the index of the 2006 Edition, if you are looking for the 2019 index, I've done that, too. 

THIS LIST IS FROZEN AS OF THE END OF 2019.

Cocktails and Party Drinks:
Number of recipes: 82
Number of recipes made:
(Sept 2008): 1 or 1.2% Hmm...not very impressive.
March 2009: 4 or 4.9%
May 2009: Still 4
October 09: 6 or 7.3%
Mid-Jan 10: 9 or 11%--I hit the 10%
May 2010: No change
Mid-Jan 11: 19 or 23.2% -- what a HUGE jump!
Mid-May 11: 35 or 42.7%--Another HUGE jump!
August 2012: 39 or 47.6%--I've actually made more but forget to take pictures!
As of the end of 2019:

Martini I
Martini II
Gin cocktail
Gin and tonicBronx
Gimlet
Gin fizz
Tom Collins
Singapore sling
Negroni
Pink lady
Pimm's cup
Bloody Mary
Becker bloody bull shot
Screwdriver
Salty dog
Seabreeze
Cosmopolitan
Harvey wallbanger
Madras
White Russian

Moscow mule
Joy tea
Citrus vodka
Tea vodka
Black pepper vodka
Manhattan
Old-fashioned
Whiskey sour
Highball
Sazerac
Rusty nail
Lynchburg lemonade
Mint julep
Hot toddy
Cuba libre
Daiquiri
Frozen daiquiri I
Frozen daiquiri II
Pina colada
Long Island iced tea
Rum iced tea
Planter's punch
Mai tai
Grog
Hot buttered rum
Tequila shot
Margarita
Frozen margarita
Grapefruit herb margarita
Tequila sunrise
Brandy Alexander
Sidecar
Stinger
The Nikolashka
Scarlett O'Hara
Fuzzy navel
Grasshopper
Mudslide
Shirley Temple
Cranberry Collins
Rock shandy
Coconut extravaganza
Pineapple tropic
Plugged watermelon
Decorative ice mold
Champagne punch
Whiskey or brandy cup
Sangria
Fish house punch
Planter's punch
Bowle
May wine
Rhine wine cup
Eggnog
Cooked eggnog
Syllabub
Tom and Jerry
Glogg
Mulled wine
Wassail
Mulled cider

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.