Monday, January 1, 2007

Wine and beer index

The great indexing project! Because I can't think of any other better way to do this...I'm listing all of the recipes in a given chapter and linking them to the post where I cook it. I would ADORE if you would comment on the index, especially if you can comment on TJOC recipes (in the respective chapter) that you have made and your thoughts on it :)

I hope to update each index about once a month.

Wine and Beer:
Number of recipes: 8
Number of recipes made:
(Sept 2008): 0. Fortunately, not many recipes in this chapter!
(May 2009): Still 0. On the bright side, I should be able to make them all quickly
(Mid-Jan 2010): Still 0. Uh oh!
(May 2010): Still 0. ::sigh::
(Mid-Jan 2011): 3 or 37.5% Hooray!
(Mid-May 11): 4 or 50%
(August 2012): 4 or 50%

Kir
Mimosa
Black velvet

Champagne cocktail I
Champagne cocktail II
White wine spritzer
Bellini
Shandy


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.