Friday, April 11, 2008

Why haven't I been posting???



This post has no food in it. I promise not to do this to you very frequently!




1. TED ALLEN READ MY BLOG! This is incredibly exciting to me. I wish he just stumbled upon it but oh well! I was reading his blog and posted a link to mine in an email I sent him. I actually got a response that was specific--he obviously read at least a few posts. Wow!




2. I was late posting the last two posts...so go read them! And comment, I heart comments :) They make me feel loved!




3. I was in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Taiwan for ten days, so there was a while of no cooking. I promise to cook this weekend and post ON TIME. And I will post pictures of my trip--perhaps even by editing this blog, so check back!




Probably the best food related part of this trip was the delicious tea. I love tea...




In fact, here is a picture of me cuddling with the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime bear (even thought that is one of my least favorite CS teas)...




4 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post once a month (if that) does not a good blogger make. At this rate it will take you 20 years to get through TJOC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, unfortunately, it makes me someone with a job other than blogging. I'm backed up with my blogs--just have to get 'em posted in and the pictures added. How do you figure once a month if that? I think April is the only month showing one, and that will soon be changed.

    Never said I was going to get through the book quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous-
    Who the *#!k are you? The sanctioning body on blogging? If I could reach you I would knock you right off your high horse. I don't believe any timeline was ever laid out since we all have jobs and responsibilities. And then you are so spineless as to not take credit for it? Weak-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.