Thursday, August 18, 2011

Denver's Most Valuable Blogger Nomination!

Dearest readers,
Big news! I have been nominated as "Denver's Most Valuable Blogger"! It's incredibly exciting! I really want to win. Please vote for me! It's a daily vote and I will love you forever if you vote every day (or, frankly, at all). And feel free, nay, feel encouraged, to forward this link to everyone you know!

http://denver.blogger.cbslocal.com/most-valuable-blogger/blog/1383-the-joy-of-the-joy-of-cooking/




I will reward you all by posting at least one new post every other day. I like to think that is a reward.

And follow/contact me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tjotjoc
Twitter: @tjotjoc
Email: tjotjoc@gmail.com


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.