Friday, November 7, 2008

Sorry sorry sorry and the coolest gadget

Sorry guys! I've been really really sick lately so I haven't been cooking :(

In the meantime, you can play around with my favorite web gadget...and I promise to post this weekend. Be sure to post what interesting things you find!

I just edited the date on this so it's going to show up as three weeks earlier than it used to--imagine you are Marty McFly!

Popularity of names starting with JESS

JESS


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... is there something you want to tell us?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank god, there is no bun in the oven, but I could see why you would think that :) I just like names!

    I don't see how I would fit in the expensive, tiny dress otherwise...what a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.