Monday, November 3, 2008

Buttered Egg Noodles (p. 329)

If I was placing recipes in themed groups, Buttered Egg Noodles (p. 329) would fall in the category of "do you really need a recipe for this dish?" Come on, egg noodles, butter, a little cheese on top, and there you have it.


Take some egg noodles, boil and drain.



Melt a stick of butter (you could use the microwave but I used the pasta pot).





Pour the butter over the noodles (or in my case, add the noodles to the butter), add salt and pepper, and there it is.



How was it? Really good but it's buttered noodles--there isn't much to the dish. Great for kids, those low on money, and when you are lazy and don't feel like cooking.

I know it's a short blog but there isn't much to say about a three ingredient recipe! I've posted about four blogs today (all backdated) so make sure to check them all!


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.