Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thank god I have a supportive boyfriend!

I don't know if I'm going to make anything tonight--our refrigerator is so jam-packed with leftovers that it doesn't seem like a good idea to make any more food until I clear it out. I also have a major statistics test tomorrow after having been gone from class for a month to take care of my mom. And, of course, America's Next Top Model, Criminal Minds, and (most importantly) TOP CHEF is on tonight...just wait, one day, I will be sous vide'ing right along with you, Hung! And whipping up a delicious foam, Marcel!

I promised Josh homemade chipped beef on toast this weekend for breakfast or lunch--I thought he was going to have a heart attack, he was so happy. And I have to say--I am lucky that he is so supportive. I was complaining to my mother about my burned breadcrumb fish and how Josh pretended to like it, when he shouted "I did like it and it was tasty again when I took the rest for lunch"...so he's either delusional or easy to please, but either way, it works for me.



I wasn't going to tell anyone about this blog for a few weeks but I am really excited about, so I slipped today. If you are reading this, please stick with TJOTJOC because I'm sure it will be at least moderately amusing--and inspirational, because, let's be honest--if I can do it, you can certainly do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.