Saturday, May 7, 2011

Breaded panfried fish fillets (p. 407)

While home for my brother-in-law's graduation party, mom mentioned that she had some fish that she would be willing to donate to the TJOC cause. I read some possible recipes and she picked Breaded panfried fish fillets (p. 407).

The recipe was simple (and, thus, the post is short). I poured flour in to a bowl and seasoned it with a little salt and pepper. I coated my fish (tilapia and cod) with the flour and popped them in hot butter:



After a few minutes I flipped them:



And finished:



Extremely simple and very good. The seasoned flour gave a little crispness to the skin but the fish was still tender and flaky. I will keep this recipe in mind for when I want fish cooked really fast.

Add to <span class=Technorati Favorites">

1 comment:

  1. You are right, i`ve tried it and it is a very very easy recipe, but also delicious. Thanks a lot for sharing, it was a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.