Saturday, September 26, 2009

Facebook! Join me!

I am an obsessive Facebook fan, I'll admit it. And now you can fan TJOTJOC!

Just click on the little FB icon on the right.

Why fan TJOTJOC?

1. I like to backdate blogs to the date I actually made the meal. This is a big problem when (like now) I'm two months behind and leads to lots of missed blogs. I will post to the blog when I have newly posted.

2. We can discuss things!

3. It's FB. Do you need more of a reason?

4. It would make me feel good. Right now I have 3 fans and two are related to me and the other is one of TJOTJOC's best fans (thanks Erin!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.