Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bulubox: July

So, Bulubox:

This and Conscious box are going to be written differently because I don't want to come up with a cost, at the end, I'm just going to mention value.  I got this box on either Groupon or LivingSocial and it was a great deal.  This isn't going to be nearly as in-depth as my other box-reports.  And I'm really stressed out this month so I don't have time for the blog--I think I'm going to cook though!  Cooking relives stress!

Group 1:


"Helps" tea:   It appears to be mostly a menopause tea.  I'm happy to say I'm a long way from that.  I'm going to send this to a friend as a joke because alfalfa, lemon balm, and sage doesn't sound that good to me.

"Helps for rehydration": Yes!  I will use these, they seem like they would be great after a workout.  

BioTerra Herbs Sleep...z-z-z:  A sleep aid.  I have a lot of allergies and I don't tend to take things like this because I'm afraid of an allergic reaction.  It will go to a friend.

Chike Protein Coffee:  Yes, I will use this.  I hate coffee but I like protein for after my workouts, so I will keep it and see how it goes.  It's whey based, which I like in protein supplements.

So many coupons!



Most of the stuff I don't want but I'm going to use the 2-week trial and send the wine voucher to a friend.



I've gotten this Puracyn wound spray in like 3  boxes last month (I'm not blogging about every box), I'm keeping it, although I hope I don't need it!






Beanfields chips:  I think a bean chip sounds gross but I like rice cakes, so maybe I'd like rice chips.  I think I'll try it.

Power Crunch bar:  I hate protein bars but I really need more protein in my life.  I will eat it.  

Anyone tried any of this stuff?

How do I join?  Click here!

Did I think this box was worth it?  If you like to try a lot of different stuff, sure, lots of samples.  It's really not my kind of box but it included a lot of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.